Our dedicated Property Department delivers exceptional service in all specialised notarial and conveyancing matters and general property related contracts, queries and disputes.
We are mindful of the prevalence of cybercrime prevalent in the industry and take proactive steps to protect our clients against fraud.
We attend to the following property related matters:
- General property advice.
- Advice on the acquisition and sale of immovable property, including commercial, residential and industrial property.
- Advice and registration of security in respect of movable property and in particular Covering Bonds, Notarial Bonds, Surety Bonds.
- Advice on the drafting and preparation of all Leases, including Notarial Leases, long-term leases for residential, industrial and commercial properties.
- Advice on and transfers of shares, interests and claims in share block schemes.
- Advice in respect of Ante nuptial contracts.
- Opening of Sectional Title Registers and registration of Sectional Title Schemes and variations of existing schemes and registration of Sectional Title transfers and bonds.
- Transfer of freehold and leasehold properties. Land subdivisions and consolidations.
- Township development and sub-division Applications.
- Registration and cancellation of mortgage bonds and notarial bonds.
- Advice on and attending to Notarial Tie Agreements and Property Consolidation Applications.
- Advice on personal and praedial servitudes and Usufructs and the registration of the applicable Notarial Agreements.
- Conducting property searches in respect of individuals, Companies, Close Corporations and Trusts.
- Drafting and providing advice on all property related contracts and litigation.
- Specialist advice on auction related matters.
- Notarising of documents
Our conveyancing and notarial fees are charged at the tariffs prescribed by The Legal Practice Council. We provide our clients with a quotation on the fees payable at the outset of the transaction.
Our Property team is committed to keeping our clients informed through real time progress updates and regular contact.